Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy meeting friends but in low life condition.


I was in pretty low life condition ever since thurs when I start meeting up with my friends and getting use to my way of life in the past. I don't have to worry abt spending too much $$$, don't have to think as much as Melbourne when buying food or things. The most important is that I don't need to make my own yucky coffee every morning, when I like having a good one, just have to pop into Starbucks. Despite all the good things, I feel that I lack the connection, feel restricted and powerless.

Today, home-visited my Chapter Chief (Ivan) and my "Boys and Girls" IC (now know as Primary division; Xiao Zhen). They are married and it was them, plus with my mum that got me back to SGI. I shared with them about my experience in Melbourne. I was quite happy that I've managed to share a little and they are willing to contribute to the dialogue too. Thou it was suppose to be a home-visit but they invited me for dinner. Had steamboat which include abalone, really good fortune, cos i have not ate it since CNY.

The primary reason for me to be in low-life condition, I think is due to the lack of daimoku and direction(focus). After sharing with both of them, I reignite my strong desire to shine my torchlight on everyone that I meet and make the difference; help them to manifest their potential.

Since I have a new challenge therefore I would like to start a new 100 days challenge(again). Anyone out there would like to challenge with me? The last challenge didn't turn out very well as I didn't hear from anyone of them finishing; guess I forgot to let them understand that it is about winning over our devilish functions. But let's start afresh and win starting from this moment.

We can win in every moment; its a choice and we determine the outcome.

No comments:

# of Viewers :

invisible stats